The mission of the Cherokee County Voter Registration & Elections Commission is to promote and facilitate voter registration, conduct fair and impartial elections in accordance with the state and federal election laws and protect the integrity of the election process.
The Cherokee County Voter Registration and Elections
Director - Suzanne Turner
- 110 Railroad Avenue
- Gaffney, SC 29340
- Phone: 864.487.2563
- Fax: 864.902.1127
Every vote matters. Every vote counts. Click here to view our voter registration laws.
How to register to vote
Cherokee County residents may register to vote by doing one of the following:
- Register in-person at the Cherokee County Voter Registration office listed above.
- Download a form, complete it, and mail it to the Cherokee County Voter Registration & Elections office listed above.
- Download a form, complete it, and fax it to the Cherokee County Voter Registration & Elections office at the fax number above.
- Download a form, complete it, scan and email it as a file attachment to the Cherokee County Voter Registration & Elections office at the email address listed above.
Click here to download a voter registration form.
- Board of Voter Registration and Elections of Cherokee County Members:
- Richard Baines, Chairman
- Lamar Batchelor
- Jason Blanton
- Carlton Bridges
- Mike Byars
- Ed Elliott
- John Hoilo
- Merideth McKey
Click here for additional Voter Registration Information.
If you are interested in running for a political position, please visit http://www.scvotes.org/candidate_information for more information on the steps you need to take.