If you have an emergency, 9-1-1 should be the first number you call. Cherokee County’s enhanced 9-1-1 Emergency Telephone System allows the public to access law enforcement, fire, and EMS response.
Cherokee County E911 Communications
Reggie Petty, DirectorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Brandon Peeler, Deputy DirectorEmail: email@example.com
- 110 Railroad Avenue
- Gaffney, SC 29340
- Phone: 864.487.2747
- Fax: 864.487.2775
Hours of Operation
- 911 Communications Center is open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year
- Business Hours Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
SMART 911 Forms
- Click here for an Alarm Form
- If you have an alarm system at your home and would like for 9-1-1 dispatchers to be able to access that alarm, please download, complete, and return this form to Reggie Petty at Cherokee County’s 911 Communications Office.
Medical Alert Form
- Click here for an Medical Alert Form
- If you would like others to be contacted in case of a medical emergency, please download, complete, and return this form to Reggie Petty at Cherokee County’s 911 Communications Office.
Follow us on Facebook