Welcome to

Cherokee County




The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) has an entire section on its website to help you navigate landfills, industrial waste, hazardous waste, construction and demolition debris, and municipal solid waste (household trash). Visit the DHEC website if you have additional questions about landfill waste in South Carolina.