Welcome to

Cherokee County

Guardianships and Conservatorships, Settlement Approval, Trusts

The court handles the appointment of guardians and conservators for incapacitated adults. It also handles the appointment of conservators for minors, the approval of minor settlements and wrongful death settlements, and trust matters. Please contact our office during business hours for additional information.