Whether you are a large corporation or a mom-and-pop operation, Cherokee County is committed to helping you and your business grow in our community.
Here are some perks to building your business in Cherokee County:
- We are strong supporters of local businesses and buying local products.
- Our local financial institutions offer startup business loans.
- We are conveniently located near major cities with quick access to major interstates and highways, including I-85 and I-26.
- We offer leadership programs to cultivate and motivate a new generation of leaders.
- Our Chamber of Commerce is a nonpartisan advocate for promoting growth, industry and community. Learn more about our chamber by clicking here.