Whether you are a large corporation or a small “mom-and-pop” operation, Cherokee County is committed to helping you and your business grow within our community. Here are some perks to building your business within Cherokee County:
- We are strong supporters of local businesses and buying local products.
- Our local financial institutions offer start-up business loans.
- We are conveniently located to neighboring major cities with quick access to major interstates and highways including I-85 and I-26.
- We offer leadership programs to cultivate and motivate a new generation of leaders for Cherokee County.
- Our Chamber of Commerce is a non-political, non-partisan advocate for the free enterprise system by promoting growth, industry and community. Learn more about our Chamber by clicking here.