Cherokee County is proud of our thriving economy, our highly diversified industrial base, and our pro-business attitude! We welcome and encourage new business in our county. Here are some perks to building your business within Cherokee County:
- We are strong supporters of local businesses and buying local products.
- Our local financial institutions offer start-up business loans.
- We are conveniently located to neighboring major cities with quick access to major interstates and highways including I-85 and I-26.
- We offer leadership programs to cultivate and motivate a new generation of leaders for Cherokee County.
- Our Chamber of Commerce is a non-political, non-partisan advocate for the free enterprise system by promoting growth, industry and community. Learn more about our Chamber by clicking here.
Learn more about our economy by visiting our Economic Development Board website.